Supply Procurement Notice from SOLAR23
SUPPLY PROCUREMENT NOTICE: Supply and delivery of hybrid power plants and SHS in central province in Zambia
Title of the project: Providing access to modern electricity services by means of hybrid mini-grids and solar home systems (SHS), access to capacity building and enabling entrepreneurship, gender inclusion in rural Zambia.
1. Publication reference: Zambia_RFP_01 Solar23
2. Procedure: Open
3. Programme: European Commission: Europe Aid/163900/ID/ACT/ZM / Support to Zambia Energy Sector: Increased Access to Electricity and Renewable Energy production (IAEREP) Government of Zambia: Off-grid rural electrification smart subsidy program (OG-RESS) under the Energy Service Access Project
4. Financing: Financial assistance from European Commission’s ACP-EU Facility Energy 11th European Development Fund and financial assistance (OG-RESS) from the Government of Zambia through the Rural Electrification Authority (REA)
5. Contracting Authority: SOLAR23
6. Description of the contract: SOLAR23 intends to award a supply contract for the supply and delivery of 360 kWp solar power plants (2 plants of 120 kWp and 2 plants of 60 kWp), and 2252 SHS (80 / 160 Wp) in central province, Zambia, for the villages of Lyombe, Waya, Mumba Chala and Kaswende.. See the technical specifications in the complete tender dossier for further information.
7. Number and titles of lots: No division into lots
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
8. Eligibility and rules of origin: Participation is open on equal terms to all natural and legal persons [participating either individually or in a grouping (consortium) of tenderers] which are established in one of the Member States of the European Union, ACP States or in a country or territory authorised by the ACP-EC Partnership Agreement under which the contract is co-financed (ACP-EU Facility Energy 11th European Development Fund). All goods supplied under this contract must originate in these countries.
9. How to obtain the tender dossier: The tender dossier is available from the contracting authority via the email address provided below. Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender form included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
Neue Strasse 22, 89073 Ulm, Germany
Interested candidates can have the complete tender document by making a written request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org against a non-refundable payment of one hundred fifty euros (150 EURO). Payment must be made through bank transfer to the account of SOLAR23: BIC / SWIFT [EUR]: DEUTDESS640 IBAN [EUR]: DE21 6407 0085 0029 7341 00
Tenderers with questions regarding this tender should send them in writing to the following email address (email@example.com), specifying the publication reference and the contract title by 01/03/2023. The Contracting Authority must reply to all tenderers' questions by 08/03/2023.
10. Deadline for submission of tenders: All tenders must be received before the deadline date and time on 22/03/2023 at 17:00 CET (Central European Time). Any tender received after this deadline will not be considered.
11. Tender opening session: The tenders will be opened in public session on 28/03/2023 at 13:00 CET in ULM, Germany
12. Language of the procedure: All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.