We started Bboxx to tackle a major global problem: energy poverty. Currently, 840 million people live without access to energy, of which 650 million are in Africa. An additional billion people are connected to an unreliable grid.
We design, manufacture, distribute and finance decentralised energy solutions.
We are a vertically integrated business and our business model is based: our physical (distribution network) and digital (Bboxx Pulse) highways, our bold technology (hardware and software), and our partnerships.
Our Bboxx Pulse® platform enables next generation utility businesses to scale and reach their customers that are dispersed across remote locations.
We are expanding and scaling by forging strategic partnerships with governments and world-class corporates.
BBOXX is a UK-based Next Generation Utility company providing affordable, reliable, and clean energy solutions to meet off-grid customers’ energy needs. We are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience and supply chain. With over 250,000 solar home systems (SHS) deployed so far and diversification into clean cooking underway, we have 700+ staff working across five offices in Europe, Asia, and Africa - who are waking up every morning to transform the lives of our customers and to unlock their potential.
About the role
Lead the Group S&OP Process:
- Analysis of the Group demand planning and suggest future productions.
- Lead production planning and delivery schedule to our warehouse in China.
- Control Payments to suppliers by ensuring we order/ receive stock “just in time”.
- Implement and control a Just-in-Time inventory management system.
- Lead and control the cash flow forecast.
- Lead Quarterly Group Executive S&OP meetings consolidating weekly reports on Asia cash flow.
Control the NGU S&OP Process and improve all SCaaS SLAs:
- Lead monthly executive S&OP meeting with stakeholders: MD, HoD SC Operations, Head of customers.
- Control the NGU demand plan and share highlights on the sales forecasts of all NGUs by monitoring the stock levels versus real sales, focusing on other appliances as well.
- Control and Improve all SCaaS SLAs: RC & LC Turnover, PO lead Time & Stock coverage.
- Improve the Group and NGU supply chain control tools.
- Suggest New SLAs to better meet customer needs and good use of cash.
- Improve the RC & LC turnover reports.
- Reinforcement training on existing SCaaS SLAs on all stakeholders.
- Continuous improvements.
Ownership of the Group and NGU stock position:
- Stock position analysis with proposed new orders.
- Analyse working capital tied up in inventory and proposed payment plans.
- Manage the Group and NGU supply chain controller.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply chain, engineering, Statistics, or another relevant discipline. Preferably master’s in the supply chain.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the supply chain with 3 years a managerial role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the S&OP process.
- Experience of 3 years using SAP or any inventory management system, ERP…
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Mainly Excel).
- Attention to detail, Strong analytical and numerical skills, and the ability to think in a structured way.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-centric.
- Excellent communication skills (writing and presentation) both in English and French.
- Must be proactive, asking questions and keen on learning technical skills.
- Problem-solving attitude: identify problems and lead the collaborative charge to solve them.
- A cheerful, roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done attitude.
- Understanding and knowledge of the off-grid sector would be a plus.
- People management skills.
As soon as possible