Two decades of experience as a leading provider of reliable, innovative energy solutions has earned Phocos continuous respect from the solar industry. We have proudly grown from being ‘Your Off-Grid Partner’ to ‘Your Any-Grid Partner’ as we expand our product offering to meet more energy access challenges in the global market today. Phocos designs and delivers world-class equipment for energy production, storage, and conservation to enable universal access to reliable energy. From hybrid inverters, to efficient DC refrigeration, to multiple charge controllers, we have the right product to fit various applications and energy demands.
At our headquarters in Ulm, we are looking as soon as possible for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d).
About the role
- Development and implementation of embedded software for solar charge controllers (PWM / MPPT).
- Project support from the first idea to serial production and operation.
- Further development and maintenance of existing software.
- Completed technical studies (e.g. electrical engineering, computer science, technical informatics) or comparable qualification.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar technical field.
- Good knowledge in embedded software development with C/C++.
- Basic knowledge in version management with Git and experience with software engineering tools.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented application development using Java or C#.
- Experience with networked devices including various communication protocols and technologies (Bluetooth, Wifi, 4G, 5G, etc.) is a plus.
- Very good German and English language skills.
- Practical disposition and initiative coupled with a thorough and structured approach to work.
- Reliability, a strong sense of responsibility, ability to act on one's own initiative, as well as high flexibility, creativity, social skills and ability to work in a team.
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and short decision-making processes.
- An interesting and varied working environment.
- The possibility to work and create independently.
- Opportunities for further training.
- A young, international and highly motivated team.
- Interesting and responsible activities in an internationally successful company.
- Performance-related remuneration in a permanent employment relationship.
- Company pension scheme.
- Coffee/water/milk flat rate.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application, including cover letter, CV, references and salary expectations in English or German by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as possible