Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world's leading comprehensive solutions provider for solar energy. We believe close cooperation with our partners is criticial to success. Trina Solar now distributes its PV products to over 130 countries all over the world. Trina is able to provide exceptional services to each customer in each market and supplement our innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina as a strong, bankable partner. We are commited to building strategic, mutually beneficial collaboration with installers, developers, distrobutors and other partners.
About the role
- Continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential and new customers, expanding Sales coverage of the company in the Netherlands and providing strong service to the new and existing accounts.
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of the company’s sales plan in the Netherlands.
- Identify and develop key accounts in the Dutch market. Negotiation and follow up of contracts.
- Manage the entire selling process from forecasting to actual product delivery and payment collection for all the key accounts, staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Communicate with customers on issues relating to their orders and shipments.
- Coordinate with Back Office to ensure availability, timely delivery of modules and to enquire about stock status.
- Maintain close relationships and communication with existing key accounts to understand their needs regarding technical, financial, logistic and marketing support, and organise internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Analyse and monitor account customer data, and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trends.
- Ensure effective reporting of all activities under the managed accounts to the Team leader on a weekly / monthly/quarterly basis.
- Identify, establish and manage multi-tiered relationships across customers and the company’s organisation to ensure a long-term business partnership.
- Represent the company in local and national exhibitions and conferences.
- Handle Logistic, Financial, Quality and Pre and After Sales issues for shipments made to Dutch customers, including coordination of documents such as Letters of Credit, Proforma invoices, Bill of Lading, shipped product information data etc.
- Stay up to date with market information, including competitors and customers benchmarking and technical and financial market requirements.
- Preparation of Rolling Forecast.
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience within a similar role in the solar sector.
- Ability to liaise with customers on different levels.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers.
- Proactive Self-starter and problem solver.
- Experience using a CRM system (Salesforce).
- Good at contacts, dynamic, adaptable, self-motivated, quick thinker, proactive, passionate, extraverted.
- Willingness to travel regularly.
- Excellent German and English language skills both spoken and written. Dutch language skills is a plus.
As soon as possible