Founded in 2005, Voltalia is an international company in the renewable energy sector, listed on the regulated market of Euronext Paris since July 2014.
Energy Producer and Service provider in renewable energy production from solar, wind, hydro and biomass, also combining storage solutions.
As an integrated industrial company, Voltalia developed strong experience throughout the value chain of a renewable project since the development and financing of projects, EPC and the operation and maintenance.
The Group is active in 20 countries, providing services to its customers worldwide.
As of December 31, 2019, Voltalia had an operating and under construction capacity of more than 1.2 GW and a portfolio of projects under development representing a total capacity of 7.8 GW.
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution. Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014. Our Development is looking for a Project Manager.
About the role
Our Development is looking for a Project Manager, who will have the following responsibilities:
- Project Structuration
- Project Management during its Greenfield Stage
- Project Management of the Support Activities (which are Engineering, Renewable Resources, Real Estate, Environmental and Social) during its Construction and Operation Stage; PMO (Project Management Office) Leader
- Energy Auctions Inscription
- Activities related to Auction’s BID Structuration
- Inputs for the Financial Modelling
- Preliminary Financial Simulations
- Cost Control and Financial Forecast
- Risk Analysis of the Project – SWOT, Risk Matrix, Monte Carlo, etc
- Interface with Wind, Solar and Hydro Suppliers to optimise the layout
- Support to Commercial Negotiation with Equipment Suppliers
- New Markets (Countries) assessment
- Engineering Degree
- At least 4 years of experience in the Brazilian PV Market (Photovoltaic)
- Solid experience in project management, simultaneous management of several projects at different stages of maturity
- Experience with development of greenfield project is a plus
- Pos-degree in Renewable Energy or Project Management is a pluGood knowledge about electrical energy sector in Brazil
- Good knowledge about regulatory framework in Brazil
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Commitment be proactive and adaptable
- Multidisciplinary Issues
- Hands on & ability to handle large and complex workload
- Ability to Communicate to a wide range of stakeholders
- Team spirit, Entrepreneurship, Integrity and Ingenuity are the
- Company’s values and, of course, be a nice person
As soon as possible