We started Bboxx to tackle a major global problem: energy poverty. Currently, 840 million people live without access to energy, of which 650 million are in Africa. An additional billion people are connected to an unreliable grid.
We design, manufacture, distribute and finance decentralised energy solutions.
We are a vertically integrated business and our business model is based: our physical (distribution network) and digital (Bboxx Pulse) highways, our bold technology (hardware and software), and our partnerships.
Our Bboxx Pulse® platform enables next generation utility businesses to scale and reach their customers that are dispersed across remote locations.
We are expanding and scaling by forging strategic partnerships with governments and world-class corporates.
The Office administrator is primarily responsible for maintaining the company’s key records and day-to-day activities.
About the role
- Liaise with the MD and HR Manager on efficient running of the office
- Support departments with cost improvement plans to reduce costs and meet budget requirements.
- Organising staff flights and hotel booking
- Running day to day office activities like ordering of stationary and other office supply,
- Coordinating staff transport
- Any other duties as assigned by the HR manager and the MD
- Requirements and Qualifications
- Professional qualification in procurement or supply chain management
- Experience using mobile money and banking platforms
- Experience negotiating with suppliers
- Proficient use of MS excel and MS word
- Data entry skills
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- A self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Professionalism and organisation skills
- High level of integrity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
As soon as possible