Schneider Electric is a global company that provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. It combines world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. Schneider Electric believes access to energy and digital is a basic human right. It has developed a pro-active access to energy approach relying on technology solutions, investment funds, and support for training and entrepreneurship.
Product Management - Collects insight from back office regarding innovation and key technologies. Distills the technology and recommends to product marketing for market validation.
Product Marketing - Collects insight from segment marketing regarding assigned segments and collects insight from sales and the marketplace for unassigned segments specifically focused on assigned product group gaps. Maintain detailed competitive analysis of assigned product group. Distills information and recommends to product management product roadmap changes.
About the role
- Develops the product/solution strategy and plan collaboratively with key business partners.
- Benchmarks the offers and its roadmap against current and future competitor offers.
- Investigates the next generation of technology, identifies possible directions the market could take.
- Responsible for the profitability of the offer as well as price realisation and mix management. Create the offer requirements document that lead to industry leading products and solutions based on primary research compiling insights from customer and market.
- Define suitable product positioning based on competitive analysis, market trends, qualifying and quantifying the global market potential.
- Responsible for sales and market share growth of the offer. Lead as the market interface for other function groups (engineering, service, mar-com, quality, sales) to build Installer/End-user personas, facilitate decision making on offer design, field trials of products and solutions.
- Develops the product/solution launch strategy and plan collaboratively with key business partners. Develop and manage communications plan around target customers segments and applications. Understand customer pain points (solution) and define consistent value proposition for the selected channel.
- Lead the development of value propositions and product messaging of the solution to direct MarCom for developing marketing collaterals: datasheet, brochures, website-content, etc. and develop: promotional campaigns by defining requirements for webinars, training, tradeshow events, advertisements, social-media, etc.
- Create thought leadership content and presentations to promote the offers by soliciting information from engineering and sales, such as product overview & benchmarking, editorials in magazine, blogs, etc.
- Accountable for implementing the actions around life cycle management.
- Responsible for customer experience metrics.
- Proven track record of marketing and launching technically complex hardware and software products targeted for distribution channels.
- Exceptional capability to simplify and present the value-proposition of a complex multiple application offer.
- Experience in analysing market potential by product segmentation, go-to-market channels & develop business case.
- Strong know-how of conducting qualitative and quantitative research, work with external contracting agencies.
- Know-how of global variances in channel marketing requirements for mature an emerging countries an advantage.
- Prior experience of writing thought leadership content in blogs, editorials, white-papers strongly desired.
- Ideal for a professional with 3-4 years’ experience in technical marketing striving a higher order of responsibilities.
As soon as possible