Schneider Electric is a global company that provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. It combines world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. Schneider Electric believes access to energy and digital is a basic human right. It has developed a pro-active access to energy approach relying on technology solutions, investment funds, and support for training and entrepreneurship.
To lead and manage the execution of Rural Electrification Program, Entrepreneur development program under SEI Foundation.
About the role
- Management of CSR projects under Schneider Electric India Foundation aligned to Schneider Electric corporate foundation and adapted to local needs.
- End to end project management and monitoring of CSR projects of SEI in India by implementing the best project management practices to meet the timeline, budget and social goals of the projects.
- Lead & Manage the Rural Electrification program of Schneider Electric India Foundation.
- Lead & Manage the Entrepreneur development program of Schneider Electric India Foundation.
- Build partnership with corporate foundations /Govt Agency / International donor agencies in India & abroad for scalability and sustainability of training program
- Create and execution of all projects under SEI Foundation
- Improvement of engagement of Schneider Employees through their participation in CSR actives
- Responsible for internal and external communication about different activities of SEI Foundation
- Event Management of programs under your purview: Organise various events related to CSR such as training center inaugurations, media events with help of various internal functions & external agencies.
- BE Electrical with minimum of 4-7 years of experience in Rural Electrification projects is mandatory.
As soon as possible