The acciona.org’s mission is to promote the access to energy, water and infrastructures of people and communities with no prospect of covering those needs.
Due to the startup of the activity of the acciona.org Foundation Philippines, a professional is required to manage the new organisation. This person shall have a technical education and interest on social work.
About the role
- Startup of the activity of the acciona.org Foundation Philippines.
- Identification of potential projects –social projects and development projects– aimed to improve the access to energy, water & sanitation basic services, as well as to other basic infrastructures.
- Formulation of projects: setting goals, activities, resources, estimate, schedule, governance and designing the delivery model –technological, economic and managerial aspects.
- Management of project implementation and service exploitation. Execution of community engagement activities.
- Setting & tracking the annual goals and the annual budget of the foundation.
- Search of co funding from third parties to afford scaling up and replicating the committed actions.
- Development of the procedures of the foundation’s activity management.
- Representing the acciona.org Foundation Philippines in events and meetings.
- To carry out these duties, the recruited person will have the support of the staff of ACCIONA in the Philippines, as well as the staff of the acciona.org Foundation in Spain.
- A university degree in Engineering –commercial, mechanical, electrical, other– or Social Sciences –Sociology, Anthropology, Social Work, other– is compulsory; postgraduate studies in related areas will be a plus.
- Additional training: project management and social responsibility.
- At least 3-year experience in project management, preferably in energy, water, sanitation or other similar systems.
- Motivated to carry out specialised social work.
- Languages: Proficient in English is compulsory. Proficient or advanced in Spanish will be a plus.
- Experienced in international development cooperation.
- Specific training in energy supply technologies and water treatment technologies.
- Experienced in international project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate.
- Availability to journey to remote hard-condition locations in the Philippines and, occasionally, to other countries.
As soon as possible