We started Bboxx to tackle a major global problem: energy poverty. Currently, 840 million people live without access to energy, of which 650 million are in Africa. An additional billion people are connected to an unreliable grid.
We design, manufacture, distribute and finance decentralised energy solutions.
We are a vertically integrated business and our business model is based: our physical (distribution network) and digital (Bboxx Pulse) highways, our bold technology (hardware and software), and our partnerships.
Our Bboxx Pulse® platform enables next generation utility businesses to scale and reach their customers that are dispersed across remote locations.
We are expanding and scaling by forging strategic partnerships with governments and world-class corporates.
The Junior Training and Education Specialist will help create and deliver training programs to Bboxx software (Pulse) users to boost adoption of and competency with the Bboxx Pulse platform. Pulse is our comprehensive management platform that enables the growth of next generation utility, global utility businesses. It brings together Bboxx’s technological and operational excellence.
About the role
- Develop training content in collaboration with various teams and maintain them updated: EduMe Assessments and training videos for our knowledge base. This may involve working with technical and support teams (device & Pulse); Develops, writes, and distributes training manuals, videos, guides, and training aides to ensure staff are informed of updates, new features, and policies related to Pulse platform.
- Deliver training sessions for rollout of new product as well as refresher training. Sessions can be in the form of webinars, remote and/or in-person training sessions (willingness to travel is a must); Presents information to staff using different approaches or formats such as simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, gamification, and emails.
- Evaluate training effectiveness and assess new training needs through satisfaction / follow up survey after specific training.
- As a dynamic Technical Trainer and Adoption Specialist, you will have an enviable track record on delivering effective training through innovative training material and methods.
- A solid background in designing, developing and delivering innovative and creative training material, sessions and communication plans.
- First-class written and oral communication skills (both in French and English).
- Explicit understanding of each of the various learning styles.
- Excellent planning skills, that are proven in highly fluid change environments.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Prior experience in IT systems support and training (preferably in the off-grid energy sector).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite as well as ERP, CRM and IoT systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both in an individual and group setting.
- You love to create training and educational content.
- You understand the customer and can create educational programs that cater to different needs based on where they are in their journey.
- You have a passion for creating engaging and effective learning experiences.
- You are an effective, engaging communicator with the ability to convey a message to a classroom.
- You have the ability to implement a "Train the Trainer" model.
- You love to converse with customers in an effort to learn their educational needs and how we can accommodate.
- You thrive in a remote work environment and understand the importance of proactive communication and individual accountability.
- You have 3 to 5+ years working in customer support or customer success (Saas experience is a bonus).
As soon as possible