Aptech Africa is an EPC company that provides solar and water pumping solutions. We are headquartered in Uganda, but also have offices and operate in South Sudan, Central African Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Niger, and Eastern DRC. Aptech provides solar water pumping, water purification and distribution, energy storage, mini-grids, PV hybrid, power and distribution, and solar street light and water heating solutions.
About the role
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Managing Director/President and members of the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders.
- Raising capital.
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- 10+ years of experience in the finance industry and managing a team.
- MBA or CPA is highly desirable.
Potential candidates that meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role should email a CV, academic documents, and 3 professional references to email@example.com.