Schneider Electric is a global company that provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. It combines world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. Schneider Electric believes access to energy and digital is a basic human right. It has developed a pro-active access to energy approach relying on technology solutions, investment funds, and support for training and entrepreneurship.
We are hiring a Firmware Experts with a strong background in Designing on Firmware, C programming, C++, RTOS, Linux to join the Schneider Electric for one of our business Solar + Storage team in Bangalore.
At Schneider Electric, sustainability is at the core of our purpose, culture and business. Come join our team and help us build a portfolio of residential energy products including solar inverters, batteries, EV chargers, smart electrical panels, connected outlets and smart lighting solutions! Let’s create an eco-system together that makes our homes fully electric, way more intelligent, gives users greater control of their energy usage, and instead of contributing to climate change – helps fix it!
About the role
- Understand product requirements/Firmware specifications/communications firmware architecture for Solar Energy Grid Tie/Off Grid Inverters/Back-up systems/Auxiliary Products like Gateway and Operator Interfaces stations.
- Hands-on Code Implementation/debugging / development and testing of systems
- Development of real-time state machine, monitoring and communications functions for the above-referred renewable energy products.
- Understand and comply with QMS and PMP requirements
- Participate in subsystem and system-level design verification planning and testing
- Programming language C/C++ for 32-bit microcontrollers/microprocessors
- RTOS environments like uC OS-II, QNX, Linux or other platforms
- Familiarity with Linux-based development environments and docker containers
- Familiarity with embedded testing, test automation scripting for embedded products, and development tools, including emulators and version control software
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies / Scrum workflow
- Experience developing embedded systems for power control products is very desirable
- Exposure to IOT frameworks and cloud technologies
- Scripting languages like Python and Lua
- Experience in industrial field bus communication protocols like MODBUS / CAN and protocols like USB,TCP/IP and embedded web servers
- Good interpersonal communication skills and experience in working with global teams
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / M.S with 10+ years of experience in Embedded system development and communication protocols
As soon as possible