Over the last 21 years, SOLAR23 has a developed a valuable know-how, specialising in engineering, supplying, and installing photovoltaic systems that meet your requirements. Working closely with reliable and well-known manufacturers and wholesalers, we supply you with the most top of the arc, cost effective, and durable products for your projects. This allows us to be personalised and offer you what works best for you. We have worked with a variety of companies, NGOs, and private individuals across Africa to solve your problems.
Our solutions include:
- Grid Connected PV Systems
- PV Power Plants
- Solar Home Systems
- Solar Water Pumping Systems
- Solar Powered Fridges and Freezers (Modernly With a Focus on Healthcare/Vaccine Storage)
- Solar Street Lighting
- Solar Powered Telecommunications
- Corrosion Protection
- Solar Village Power Supply
- Solar Water Heating
Follow us on our social media channels!
About the role
- Development, analysis, and follow up of ongoing and new project Business Plans
- Preparation of ongoing and new project Business Plans, including documentation, KPI, targets, etc.
- Risk analysis of the business plan
- Follow-up and control of financial flows of ongoing projects including KPI calculations and analysis.
- Financial manager for grant projects
- Draw up accurate internal monthly reports and yearly financial reports.
- Ensure data are drawn up according to proper accounting standards, methods, policies, and rules.
- Support the auditor, performing yearly a list of verification, to certify the general correctness of the final financial report and therefore the eligibility of the expenditure and the related interim and final payment.
- Commercial follow up of EPC-projects
- Reporting, management tools and budgeting
- Have a completed bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent?
- Hold a general knowledge of MS-Office
- Good language skills in English, French would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Proactive, structured, and result-oriented way or working.
As soon as possible