Solaris Offgrid is providing "Pay-As-You-Go" energy solutions for people and companies in off-grid areas. Our smart and modular technologic approach provides a platform to bring energy, services and financing to rural communities.
Solaris Offgrid offers its "Pay-As-You-Go" solutions to manufacturers and last-mile organisations (in developing countries) which dedicate their efforts to:
- Reproduce a solar system centred business model, inspired by Solaris Tanzania.
- Integrate our PAYG software in their hardware products to increase their market reach (SHS, small lamps, cookstoves, KW inverters, etc.);
The role of the Director of Sales:
- Co-design sustainable, pragmatic but high growth sales strategies and tactics addressing both manufacturers and distributors.
- Co-design sales processes optimisations to facilitate the adoption of Solaris Offgrid technologies and offers and engage customers on the long term (re-sale).
- Lead relationship with prospects from prospection to contract signature.
- Represent the company at networking Offgrid events.
- Build a deep understanding of the rural electrification sector and its stakeholders through research and networking in order to maintain a forward looking strategy into the Off-grid / Solar Home System / Pay-As-You-Go Industry.
- Deep understanding of Solar Home System / Pay-As-You-Go industry, with a previous sales experience in the sector greatly appreciated.
- Demonstrates ability to convince, engage and follow up on conversations with potential customers and partners.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, not afraid to take initiatives or make proposals and then see them through to completion.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about developing world projects and social business.
- Demonstrates ability to manage people in a multicultural environment, and is eager to discover new cultures and ways of working.
- Willingness to travel and spend extended period away from home. While also being free to work from home otherwise.
- Has native/fluent proficiency in English.
- Good notions of French is a plus.
Compensation and details:
- Start date: October.
- Duration: Permanent.
- Location: Flexible, with offices in Valencia, Spain, and travel to Mwanza region, Tanzania likely.
- All business related expenses paid.
- Compensation to be discussed.
Send us a quick email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with you resume and tell us why you’re excited to join us.
As soon as possible