EDP Renováveis (Euronext: EDPR) is a leading, global renewable energy company devoted to value creation, innovation and sustainability. EDPR develops wind farms since 1996 and was first listed publicly in June 2008. EDP Renováveis’s renewable energy business now comprises the development, construction and operation of wind farms and solar plants to generate and deliver clean electricity.
EDPR operates in markets around the globe. Currently, it has business interests in generation of renewable energy, namely wind and solar, and is present in 12 different countries.
The Digital Communications Analyst reports directly to the External Communications Manager and works with the entire Communications Department to support and optimise EDP Renewables North America’s (EDPR NA) digital communications and stakeholder management initiatives.
The Digital Communications Analyst’s primary goals will be to help manage, monitor, and enhance EDPR NA’s stakeholder relationships and support the company’s growth in the renewable energy sector by building out an array of digital assets and strategies for engaging and educating external stakeholders. Duties for the Digital Communications Analyst will include developing and maintaining various digital marketing assets, including the company website, email marketing campaigns, CRM database, social media accounts, and targeted digital advertising campaigns. Creative thinking and communications skills will be an essential part in developing our company’s narrative, enhancing our organisation's image, communications with stakeholders, and business growth through effective campaigns.
About the role
- Collaborate with the Communications, Development, and other internal departments to develop email marketing and digital advertising campaigns to help educate and engage external stakeholders around EDPR NA’s renewable energy projects.
- Work with EDP Renewables’ global Communications & Stakeholder Management team and EDPR NA departments to apply the Stakeholder Management methodology to analyse, enhance, and increase the value of stakeholder relationships.
- Maintain a CRM database of external stakeholders and generate leads for new business development and advocacy in support of EDPR NA projects and policy priorities.
- Train internal teams on how to utilise digital communications tools and build networks of clean energy supporters across EDPR NA’s portfolio of projects.
- Create new content, maintain, and improve SEO for company website, social media accounts, and other digital channels.
- Purchase and manage domains for project websites.
- Track new initiatives and collaborate with industry groups (e.g., ACP, SEIA, etc.) on social media campaigns.
- Build and manage email and direct mail marketing lists.
- Research market trends and develop recommendations for improvements to EDPR NA’s digital communications.
- Support internal vendor qualification and payment processes for Communications Department.
- Additional duties as required.
People: 0 direct reports
Location: Portland, OR and Houston, TX preferred but will consider remote work option.
- Required education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Computer Sciences, or a related field is preferred.
- Required professional experience: 2-4 years of communications, digital marketing, or website development experience. Minimum 5 years of relevant experience without bachelor’s degree.
- Required licensure or certification:
- Required knowledge: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Drupal 8 CMS, MailChimp, SEO, social media, web analytics, and digital advertising platforms. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Other requirements:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise responsibilities in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and vendors in various geographic locations.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated project management and time management skills.
As soon as possible