Aptech Africa is an EPC company that provides solar and water pumping solutions. We are headquartered in Uganda, but also have offices and operate in South Sudan, Central African Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Niger, and Eastern DRC. Aptech provides solar water pumping, water purification and distribution, energy storage, mini-grids, PV hybrid, power and distribution, and solar street light and water heating solutions.
Aptech Africa Ltd is an EPC company specialising in solar energy and solar water pumping. Aptech’s services include complete energy assessments, solar designs, and solar system installations. Aptech Africa emphasises a culture of teamwork and has the mission to make solar energy the primary means of power generation for all of Africa.
About the role
- Prepare quotations and bills of quantities for solar and hybrid water projects for domestic, urban, commercial and industrial applications
- Make field assessments for various solar and water-pumping projects
- Design, install/construct and supervise solar and water pumping projects
- Design, install and supervise off-grid solar systems, solar street lighting and power backup systems
- To offer after-sale services in terms of operation, maintenance and technical support for new and existing client portfolio
- Handle technical customer complaints for all systems
- To have technical knowledge about all products sold within the company
- To ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures are followed and documented during the assessment, design, and implementation process
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Fluent in French and English
- 2+ years of experience in solar and water pumping sector
- Ability to work with associates and contractors in the field and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence. Must be reliable and flexible with work.
- Ability to take direction, identify problems, develop solutions, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others
- Proven computer skills in Microsoft Office
Potential candidates that meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role should email a CV, academic documents, and 3 professional references to email@example.com.
As soon as possible