This high-level conference in Ghana will explore the huge Solar and off-grid renewable energy market opportunities in West Africa with an elite panel of international expert speakers, in-depth discussions and networking opportunities. Solar and Off-Grid Renewables Africa aims to support and accelerate the deployment of solar and off-grid renewable energy in Africa, and break down the barriers to development - financial, political, technological - by bringing together key stakeholders, including investors, policy makers, developers, energy companies, financiers, NGOs, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Ministerial attendance: meet government ministers responsible for future energy planning
- Current project developers: hear case studies about how you can develop a solar project in the region
- PV manufacturing businesses located and locating in West Africa: find out how you can set up a local manufacturing facility
- Attendance from international financiers: hear directly about what kind of projects will get backed from development banks, commercial banks, export credit agencies, venture capitalists and insurance companies
- PV equipment experts: what kind of equipment will be needed in the region and how can it impact a project’s bankability
- International government trade agencies: hear about ongoing initiatives to drive forward solar development in West Africa
- Local transmission and distribution experts: how will utility-scale solar projects gain access to the grid
- Developers working on utility-scale and off-grid projects: find out about new projects of many different sizes
- High-level attendees: Network with a powerful selection of Government Ministers, Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors and other senior representatives meeting to do business in September
21-22 Apr 2015
To find out more and book your place, kindly visit their website.