Freqcon designs and produces power electronics and control system for renewable energy generation and for grid power quality. Besides our grid connected systems for large wind turbines and PV plants, we developed several products for micro grid operation with DC coupled hybrid systems for wind, PV, genset and batteries.
Our grid power quality products have capabilties for energy storage, artificial inertia, reactive power compensation and active harmonic filtering. Our products are installed worldwide and support an installed capacity of more than 30GW renewable power production.
To support our team at the Rethem location, we are currently looking for a full-time or part-time student for a bachelor's/master's thesis:
- Design and integration of power electronic components for medium voltage (up to 36 kV).
- Design of suitable control electronics to control the modules.
- Accompaniment of the product from the draft to the final product.
- Support in system integration with our customer.
- Degree in electrical engineering, power engineering, mechatronics or comparable.
- Knowledge of circuit and circuit board design (Altium Designer).
- Knowledge of medium-voltage switchgear and power electronics is an advantage.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Knowledge of English is desirable.
- Independent and organised.
- High degree of personal responsibility and self-organisation.
We offer you:
- Supervision of the Bachelor/Master thesis within the framework of various courses.
- A varied and demanding work environment.
- Workplace Health Promotion.
- Participation in the continuous improvement concept.
- The environment of a modern, dynamically growing family company.
- Working in a motivated and committed team.
As soon as possible