Freqcon designs and produces power electronics and control system for renewable energy generation and for grid power quality. Besides our grid connected systems for large wind turbines and PV plants, we developed several products for micro grid operation with DC coupled hybrid systems for wind, PV, genset and batteries.
Our grid power quality products have capabilties for energy storage, artificial inertia, reactive power compensation and active harmonic filtering. Our products are installed worldwide and support an installed capacity of more than 30GW renewable power production.
To support our team at the Rethem location, we are immediately looking for on a EUR 450 basis:
- Construction and maintenance of libraries for our EDA software for electronic components.
- Data maintenance of existing components and creation of new parts.
- Structure of a version management.
- Documentation of our products.
- Support in building prototypes.
- Degree in electrical engineering, energy technology, mechatronics or students with good physical and electrical engineering knowledge or comparable.
- Interest in circuit board design and good IT skills.
- Knowledge of circuit and circuit board design (Altium Designer) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of version management tools (SVN, Git, ...) is an advantage.
- Independent and organised.
- High degree of personal responsibility and self-organisation.
As soon as possible