ecoligo is a solar utility that provides low-cost solar energy to local businesses in emerging markets. We finance the solar systems through a crowdinvesting platform, offering projects to private investors while closing the finance gap that prevents these solar projects from being realised. Investments on the ecoligo platform not only provide a fixed and attractive return, but also save tonnes of CO2 emissions and support economic growth in the project country.
Want to change the world? Work with us!
ecoligo is pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets. We provide solar energy for businesses in countries like Ghana, Kenya und Costa Rica, lowering their energy costs and enabling sustainable growth. A small but growing team in Berlin takes care of the development, management and financing of these projects, which are funded by crowdinvestors on the platform www.ecoligo.investments. We are supported by an international team in our project countries.
We are currently looking for a Solar Asset Manager (f/m/x) in Berlin to manage the fast growing number of solar PV and energy efficiency assets. We’re imagining somebody who will take control of existing assets, manages relationships with EPC and O&M partners and develops strategies to increase asset performance and lifetime. Someone who understands partners, can read contracts and understands the technical elements of renewable energy assets, has an interest in solar energy and, like the rest of the team, wants to spend every day working to solve the global challenges we face. Sounds like you?
- Management of many solar PV and energy efficiency assets across three continents
- Configuration of monitoring system accounts for new assets
- Setting-up new accounts on monitoring system for clients and partners
- Setup of automated reporting for clients with relevant data
- Operational management of assets via monitoring data
- Setup of automation of quality, performance and maintenance processes
- Comparison of performance data with contract data and feedback to project management teams
- Error analysis using system data on monitoring system
- Ensuring effective revenue collection from assets with accounting team
- Feedback of operational learnings into sales and project management
- Reporting asset performance to management
- Management and improvement of operation and maintenance contracts
- Relationship building with EPC and O&M partners
- Market research to identify suitable monitoring technologies and implementation thereof
- Exposure to the use of monitoring systems such as e.g. meteocontrol, solarlog etc.
- Understanding of reporting needs for various partners, clients and internal stakeholders
- Technical background that enables understanding of the assets and monitoring systems
- Hands-on approach to monitoring and performance tracking
- Understanding of contracts
- Very organised with an eye for detail
- Motivated to enable change and excited by our business model
- Able to deal with external remote developers
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Work for the planet: we are pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets and are passionate about enabling change
- Be part of a small and growing company that’s at an exciting stage
- Office in Berlin Mitte, Invalidenstraße, where our headquarters are
- A motivated, friendly and supportive team based in Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Accra, Nairobi and San Jose (Costa Rica)
- Valuable experience in crowdinvesting, solar energy and emerging markets
- As a start-up, we’re open for change and welcome your ideas
- Professional growth opportunities and possibilities to attend events and grow your network
How to Apply:
Are you interested? Apply with a CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
As soon as possible