Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €25 billion in FY2014, our 170,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Troubleshoot at advanced technical level solar inverters and PV related equipment remotely with a primary focus on off-grid inverters and support power plant inverters when needed.
- Ensure timely response to requests for services and questions to installers.
- Ensure all customers’ queries as well as claims are investigated and resolved, escalating issues if appropriate.
- Act as an L2 (Advanced Level) and support customers remotely.
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels with field technicians.
- Responsible for documenting and following up on service and repair requests from start to finish.
- Handle all internal and external customer service requests in the CRM.
- Complete necessary follow-up transactions such as Sales Orders or RMAs.
- Follow-up with clients regarding all open service issues.
- Inspect work orders for completeness and timely close out.
- Weekly review and export to service leader of completed work orders.
- Creating and processing parts orders.
- Maintain data quality in service data management tools.
- Communicate effectively between other groups within the company.
- Other duties may be assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. An individual must meet the minimum requirements as listed in each qualifications subsection.
Two Year Associates or Four-year degree or equivalent related work experience.
Three years or greater relevant work experience with solar inverters or power equipment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude
- Advanced knowledge of PV Inverters and power electronics
- Knowledge of PV systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication. This position requires clear and concise communication to effectively drive team and execute customer requests
- Excellent organisational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively and efficiently
- Detailed and Accurate Data Entry
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task between data entry, data validation and customer service inquiries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to function in a fast paced challenging environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent teamwork, verbal and written communication and people skills a must
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Primary Location: US-Colorado-Denver
Unposting Date: Ongoing
As soon as possible