Eocycle-XANT designs, builds, installs and maintains midsize wind turbines for the distributed generation and microgrid markets. Eocycle-XANT is vertically integrated, international organization, which offers seamless end-to-end renewable energy solutions.
Eocycle-XANT sells directly and through partnerships with a particular focus on the agricultural industry and the utility sector. It is your role to:
- Generate leads and develop alliances with eager partners.
- Foster their enthusiasm to promote Eocycle-XANT products and keep them abreast of the latest technological evolutions.
- Identify key markets and players to focus on.
- Set sales targets and contribute to the long-term business strategy of Eocycle-XANT by defining the product features specific markets or client requirements.
- Business education, dynamic and target driven.
- Prior experience in a sales function in the agricultural sector is a must.
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- Sound insight to translate market needs into an attractive offering for the end-user.
- Fluent in English (written and orally) French and Dutch is a must; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on and willing to tackle the challenges at hand.
- Capable of independently solving problems taking own initiative within a team environment.
- Willing to travel to remote destinations and do business in different cultures and language.
- An extremely dynamic environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge in an industry with a bright future.
- Competitive benefits, including a salary bonus system upon meeting performance targets and a value-creation sharing program to further employee-ownership.
- Intense dedication and lots of flexibility, demanded by the scale-up context, are offset by a very high degree of empowerment, autonomy and an equally-flexible telework arrangement.
- The Eocycle-XANT group has its headquarters in Montreal, Canada and Antwerp, Belgium. This position is for the Antwerp office reporting to Montreal HQ.
Contact: Mail your resume and motivational letter to jobs@XANT.com or contact us via LinkedIn
As soon as possible