Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world's leading comprehensive solutions provider for solar energy. We believe close cooperation with our partners is criticial to success. Trina Solar now distributes its PV products to over 130 countries all over the world. Trina is able to provide exceptional services to each customer in each market and supplement our innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina as a strong, bankable partner. We are commited to building strategic, mutually beneficial collaboration with installers, developers, distrobutors and other partners.
- Agreeing the annual plans with customers, and monitoring monthly and quarterly performance;
- Negotiating customer pricing and contract terms;
- Negotiating credit terms and ensuring payments are received on time from customers;
- Providing demand, pricing and payment forecasts on a monthly basis with weekly updates;
- Developing new customers in line with the channel and marketing strategy;
- Monitoring competitor prices, activities and strategies;
- Previous experience in key account management, including developing channel management strategies, account planning and negotiation of pricing, cash & credit terms;
- The ideal candidate would have experience in managing key accounts in dynamic industries where rapid changes in market conditions are common, preferably with experience in the PV sector;
- Experience in building and supporting long term relationships;
- Other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Power or related field;
- Minimum 3 years field sales experience in PV industry.
- Having good knowledge of PV market industry dynamics and landscape is required;
- Good technical background knowledge of PV on grid/ off-grid systems and BOS system;
- Experience in tender project management preparation and coordination;
- Excellent knowledge of PV industry value chain downstream influencers and sensitive in competition environment;
- Willingness to do business travel overseas in short notice;
- Good proficient of English is a MUST and any other local languages are added advantage;
- Strong negotiating and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, independent, diligent and detail-oriented personality;
- Proactive in solving problems, open to customers.
Send email to email@example.com if you are interested in this job.
As soon as possible