Turbulent aims to provide even the most remote communities of the world with reliable and affordable energy. We’ve developed a special kind of Vortex Turbine that generates low cost electricity, without the ecological impact, without large civil works, and without the high upfront investment cost. If you have a river, you now have power. Go with the flow!
- You are an expert communicator who is able to find out what the customer wants and how Turbulent can service that need.
- You are culturally sensitive, able to reach out to people and like to travel regularly.
- You can manage clients independently while giving regular feedback to your colleagues and management.
- You thrive in a start-up / scale-up environment surrounded by a young team of engineers in one of Belgium’s most exciting clean energy companies.
- You are willing to learn, adapt and improve on a continuous basis.
- You are hands-on, pro-active and data driven.
- • You are tech savvy and have a strong grasp of engineering and physics.
- You have high ethical and moral standards.
- You are sensitive to the global environmental challenges.
- You have about 5 years of experience in a similar role and are able to communicate professionally and comfortably with clients on various levels (CEO’s, ministers, organisations, engineers, legal,...).
- You have experience in qualifying incoming leads for customers, agents, resellers,...
- You have international experience in either energy, off-grid energy, water or construction.
- You are able to attract new customers for a new solution in a potentially different situation each time.
- You are part of the sales team and report to the CEO.
- You build and maintain client relations, most of the time from scratch.
- You collaborate with Production to make sure that what you promise to the customer is what we can deliver.
- You will meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets.
- You will possess deep knowledge of the business offering and value proposition.
- You follow organisational policies and regulations that affect the sales department.
- You proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities.
- You solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales.
As soon as possible