BoxPower provides prefabricated turnkey solar mini-grids in 20 foot shipping containers as a reliable and cost-effective alternative to diesel generators. With nine systems sold since launching in May 2018, we have provided utility operators, microgrid developers, and businesses reduced energy costs, increased resiliency, and dramatically reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
Are you looking for an impactful job in renewable energy?
BoxPower Inc. manufactures renewable microgrids in 20 ft shipping containers for disaster relief and rural electrification. We are a mission-driven company utilizing our for-profit tax status to generate positive social change. Join us in bringing affordable, reliable, and renewable energy to underserved communities around the world.
BoxPower is seeking a motivated individual for its business development team to assist in lead generation and conversion.
- Highly driven and independently motivated
- A team player
- Flexible and scrappy in a rapidly changing start-up environment
- Passionate about renewable energy
- Proven success in sales or similar job function
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Energy industry experience (Preferred)
- Proficient in English
Duties & responsibilities:
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other organizations and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone
- Partner with team members to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Grass Valley, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Negotiable: experience dependent
- Salary + stock options
- Advancement and ownership
- International travel
- Experience on the cutting edge of the microgrid industry
- Do some Good!
How to apply:
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org