Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world's leading comprehensive solutions provider for solar energy. We believe close cooperation with our partners is criticial to success. Trina Solar now distributes its PV products to over 130 countries all over the world. Trina is able to provide exceptional services to each customer in each market and supplement our innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina as a strong, bankable partner. We are commited to building strategic, mutually beneficial collaboration with installers, developers, distrobutors and other partners.
Join us as a Photovoltaic Scheduler and be part of an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment to proactively support the definition and implementation of the expansion strategy of the Project Business Unit through the origination, development and expansion of the PV Project opportunities, also including the establishment of global partnership, contacts and networking with developers, equity partners, off-takers and final consumers in the Region.
The Photovoltaic Scheduler will be responsible to ensure that all budgeting, scheduling and coordination processes run smoothly. In coordination with the Project managers will monitor the progress of a project to ensure that it is meeting the required deadlines and budget limitations and generate progress reports.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work along with Project Manager and all related peers involved in the project to avoid deviations and support to find solutions
- Create and run regular status reports, management and weekly update of the Project Master Schedule report
- Interpret the results of the subsequent analyses, identifying critical activities and their effects on the schedule
- Provide pre-construction support during the project approval phase, provide historical cost data, and assist in purchase orders
- Ensure corporate policies and support on the construction risk management activities
- University Degree in Engineering (electrical or mechanical)
- At least 7 years of working experience in construction, design or control of solar plants
- 5 years of team management experience with a focus on multinational teams
- 3-5 years experience as a PV Scheduler, Planner or Construction Coordinator
- Strong interpersonal, prioritizing, and time management skills
- Knowledge of Scheduling Project Management programs
- Ability to monitor multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent team-worker, capable to actively support the fulfillment of team objectives
- Highly focused on optimization of the design cost-wise
- Fluent English, other languages will be considered a plus
As soon as possible