Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world's leading comprehensive solutions provider for solar energy. We believe close cooperation with our partners is criticial to success. Trina Solar now distributes its PV products to over 130 countries all over the world. Trina is able to provide exceptional services to each customer in each market and supplement our innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina as a strong, bankable partner. We are commited to building strategic, mutually beneficial collaboration with installers, developers, distrobutors and other partners.
To deliver best projects opportunities and maximise the value of business partner’s investments around the world, Trina Solar is looking for highly qualified, well experienced, hard-working and passionate professional to develop strategic solutions such as:
- Business Development & oriented financing
- Full Service EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning)
- Solid O&M Capability
Join us to work as Photovoltaic Quality Construction Site Manager, you will be responsible to lead and coordinate all the actions of quality in construction to guarantee the implementation of internal and external processes.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible of Quality in photovoltaic construction projects.
- Ensure that the projects comply with the requirements of the Certified Quality Standards, as well as other related quality systems.
- Implement the QA/QC Policy and the yearly action plan; to manage QA/QC priorities, ensuring regulatory monitoring, developing QA/QC instructions and guidelines.
- Develop Project Quality Control Plans
- Develop, teach and apply tools and techniques to avoid defects in the design and corporative processes to be implemented in the execution of the projects.
- Carry out internal quality audits as well as third-party audits.
- Supervision of the quality of execution of all the activities of the work through inspections in the different control points defined in the ITP’s (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical disciplines).
- Review of Construction Quality Procedures of the projects.
- University Degree in Engineering
- 5 years’ experience as a Quality Construction Manager in the energy sector (experience in Photovoltaic will be considered a plus).
- Knowledge of Quality standards and factory and site test for Photovoltaic Plans main equipment (Solar Modules, Trackers, and Power Station) will be considered valuable.
- International Register of Certificated Auditors Certification (IRCA), Knowledge of international QA/QC regulations.
- Master in Integrated Management Systems.
- Previous experience in the implementation of ISO 9001,14001 and 45001
- Valuable experience leading teams.
- Person oriented to objectives and continuous improvement, with ability to work in teams, initiative and proactivity. With leadership skills and communication skills.
- Fluent English is a must.
As soon as possible