ecoligo is a solar utility that provides low-cost solar energy to local businesses in emerging markets. We finance the solar systems through a crowdinvesting platform, offering projects to private investors while closing the finance gap that prevents these solar projects from being realised. Investments on the ecoligo platform not only provide a fixed and attractive return, but also save tonnes of CO2 emissions and support economic growth in the project country.
Want to change the world? Work with us!
ecoligo is pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets. We provide solar energy for businesses in countries like Ghana, Kenya und Costa Rica, lowering their energy costs and enabling sustainable growth. A small but growing team in Berlin takes care of the development, management and financing of these projects, which are funded by crowdinvestors on the platform www.ecoligo.investments. We are supported by an international team in our project countries.
We are currently looking for a Product Owner (f/m/x) in Berlin to manage the digitalisation of our project lifecycle software. We’re imagining somebody who will take control of an external team of software developers, UI/UX designers, software architects and database experts. Someone who can translate business needs into developer’s speak, is well organised, has an interest in solar energy and, like the rest of the team, wants to spend every day working to solve the global challenges we face. Sounds like you?
- Management of a multi-year software development project from scratch
- Identification of business needs from various stakeholders such as sales, project management and asset management and development of product features from this
- Providing input on system architecture, database infrastructure as well as operational needs
- Maintaining oversight of the software development project’s financial performance and ensure KPIs are met
- Management of an external team of 3-6 developers depending on the business needs
- Development and management of roadmap of product delivery and communication thereof
- Testing and continued quality and usability improvements implementation based on user experience
- Hands-on support of the developer team wherever needed and reasonable
- Reporting project progress and feature roadmap to management
- Exposure to the development of ERP/CRM or similar systems
- An in-depth understanding of software system architecture and coding
- Substantial experience in translation from business needs into product features
- Very organised with an eye for detail
- Motivated to enable change and excited by our business model
- Able to deal with external remote developers
- Fluent in English; Fluent in German is a plus
Work for the planet: we are pioneering the energy transition in emerging markets and are passionate about enabling change
- Be part of a small and growing company that’s at an exciting stage
- Office in Berlin, Invalidenstraße, where our headquarters are
- A motivated, friendly and supportive team based in Berlin, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Accra, Nairobi and San Jose (Costa Rica)
- Valuable experience in crowdinvesting, solar energy and emerging markets
- As a start-up, we’re open for change and welcome your ideas
- Professional growth opportunities and possibilities to attend events and grow your network
How to apply:
Are you interested? Apply with a CV and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
As soon as possible