Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world's leading comprehensive solutions provider for solar energy. We believe close cooperation with our partners is criticial to success. Trina Solar now distributes its PV products to over 130 countries all over the world. Trina is able to provide exceptional services to each customer in each market and supplement our innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina as a strong, bankable partner. We are commited to building strategic, mutually beneficial collaboration with installers, developers, distrobutors and other partners.
To deliver best projects opportunities and maximise the value of business partner’s investments around the world, Trina Solar is looking for highly qualified, well experienced, hard-working and passionate professional to develop strategic solutions such as:
- Business Development & oriented Financing
- Full Service EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning)
- Solid O&M Capability
Join us as an PV Engineer and be part of an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment to proactively support the definition and implementation of the expansion strategy of the Project Business Unit through the origination, development and expansion of the PV Project opportunities, also including the establishment of global partnership, contacts and networking with developers, equity partners, off-takers and final consumers in the Region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimise PV designs
- Support technical development of projects including managing conceptual design
- Perform EPC design reviews
- Support and coordinate technical due diligence and assessments with external technical advisors and consultants
- Perform yield analysis
- Support the Business Development department with feasibility studies, cost models, and designs
- Determine and assess the needs for external consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during the project cycle and feasibility studies
- Provide technical support for the permitting activities during the development phase of the PV projects
- University Degree in Engineering, (Electrical of Mechanical)
- At least 7 years of working experience in Design or Project Management of PV plants
- Previous experience in Storage will be considered a plus
- Strong interpersonal, prioritising and time management skills
- Knowledge of Autocad, PVSys, Microsoft Office, Helios 3D and Civil 3D will be considered a plus
- Excellent team-worker, capable to actively support the fulfillment of team objectives
- Highly focused on optimisation of the design cost-wise.
- Fluent English, other languages will be considered a plus
As soon as possible