Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world's leading comprehensive solutions provider for solar energy. We believe close cooperation with our partners is criticial to success. Trina Solar now distributes its PV products to over 130 countries all over the world. Trina is able to provide exceptional services to each customer in each market and supplement our innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina as a strong, bankable partner. We are commited to building strategic, mutually beneficial collaboration with installers, developers, distrobutors and other partners.
The Business Controller is the responsible within the business development of:
- Having the SPV (single purpose vehicle) properly controlled (documentation, accountancy and administration) within his region.
- Controlling each project development Budget budgeting activities during the development phase until the sale of the project/SPV.
- Be the regional interface between the team and the different external teams (i.e. accountant and taxes).
- Preparation and monitoring of the budget.
- Elaboration of the different Forecasts.
- Optimisation of internal control systems verifying compliance with the rules and procedures established at the Company level
- Participation in any new implementation of specific developments.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration
- 3 years in cost controlling and cost estimating in PV or renewable energy projects; understanding the project development and the structure of controlling SPV’s in this industry.
- Tax and accountancy previous working experience
- Very good ability to work independently when required
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good abilities to read, understand, interpret and write reports and documentation
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Experience of working in multi-national environment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with different parties
- Fluent English skills, Italian languages will be consider and advantage
As soon as possible