Freqcon designs and produces power electronics and control system for renewable energy generation and for grid power quality. Besides our grid connected systems for large wind turbines and PV plants, we developed several products for micro grid operation with DC coupled hybrid systems for wind, PV, genset and batteries.
Our grid power quality products have capabilties for energy storage, artificial inertia, reactive power compensation and active harmonic filtering. Our products are installed worldwide and support an installed capacity of more than 30GW renewable power production.
To support our team at the Rethem location, we are immediately looking for a part-time or full-time.
- Creation and maintenance of advertising materials: flyers, brochures, data sheets, advertisements, advertising banners, etc.
- Creation and maintenance of company and product presentations.
- Preparation and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Creation of specialist articles in cooperation with the specialist departments.
- Competition observation.
- Cooperation with agencies and service providers.
- Maintenance and expansion of the social media channels.
- Creation and maintenance of online presences and homepage.
- Successfully completed training as a media designer, graphic designer and/or business administration degree with a focus on marketing.
- Several years of professional experience in marketing for an industrial company.
- Knowledge and experience with the MS Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point) and the Adobe programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Creativity and a feeling for text and graphics as well as very good linguistic expression.
- Technical understanding desirable.
- Fluent German and English skills.
- Independent and organised work.
- Very strong communication skills and intercultural competence.
We offer you:
- A permanent contract.
- A varied and demanding work environment.
- Company health promotion, company pension scheme.
- 30 days vacation.
- Attractive additional services, such as shopping vouchers, a subsidy to the fitness studio, and an office fruit basket.
- Participation in the continuous improvement concept.
- The environment of a modern, dynamically growing family company.
- Working in a motivated and committed team.
As soon as possible