Founded in 1997, Trina Solar is the world's leading comprehensive solutions provider for solar energy. We believe close cooperation with our partners is criticial to success. Trina Solar now distributes its PV products to over 130 countries all over the world. Trina is able to provide exceptional services to each customer in each market and supplement our innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina as a strong, bankable partner. We are commited to building strategic, mutually beneficial collaboration with installers, developers, distrobutors and other partners.
To deliver best projects opportunities and maximize the value of business partner’s investments around the world, Trina Solar is looking for highly qualified, well experienced, hard-working and passionate professional to develop strategic solutions such as:
- Business Development & oriented Financing
- Full Service EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning)
- Solid O&M Capability
Join us as a Junior Structured Finance Analyst and be part of an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment, proactively supporting the enhancement of the development and construction of solar-power generation.
- Assist in evaluating financial structuring optimisation and execution. This will include the development of the financial model, writing the Information Memorandum, managing the virtual data room and reviewing legal execution documents.
- Conduct industry and company research, evaluating the competitive landscape, analysing industry news and trends, following on regulatory policies impacting the covered countries.
- Recommend and defend appropriate model discount rates.
- Improves financial alternatives by analysing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management.
- Develop and maintain a process for counterparty credit rating valuation and consideration.
- Prepare regular internal and external reporting documents.
- Bachelor´s Degree. MBA or EMBA valued.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the development and maintenance of evaluation models
- Proven experience working in corporate finance.
- Used to work on multinational environments and complex organisations.
Skills and Competences:
- Strong analytical skills, capable to focus on the more relevant topics attributing priorities.
- Excellent Team-worker, capable to actively support the fulfillment of team objectives.
- Analytical attitude, with the ability to effectively manage unexpected changes.
- Must be able to work well in a fast-paced, team environment, and adaptable to changing conditions.
- High energy with a dedication and commitment to driving results.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages will be considered a plus.
Structure Finance Manager
As soon as possible