Turbulent aims to provide even the most remote communities of the world with reliable and affordable energy. We’ve developed a special kind of Vortex Turbine that generates low cost electricity, without the ecological impact, without large civil works, and without the high upfront investment cost. If you have a river, you now have power. Go with the flow!
You will be working together with the sales-marketing team and operations to provide the full external communication of Turbulent. The main goal is to create and capture leads with rapid growth experimentation from various channels and qualify them to a sufficient level towards the sales team.
- Build and provide all necessary (up to date) sales material: Brochures, video’s, project documentations, customer stories, dealer conferences, websites, showcases,…
- Shape and execute the marketing and promotional activities; mainstream and belowthe-line.
- Take the responsibility for providing correct timings and budgets
- Build and streamline all external communication
- Create and shape the brand Turbulent
You have relevant marketing experience in a B2B industrial environment where you can showcase impact. You are a natural growth hacker and have practical knowledge of needed programs to integrate efficiently and to work with or a huge appetite to learn fast. Capable of understanding the stakeholders, their “real” interests that they don’t tell you and creative in writing and finding solutions to capture potential customers.
- You are a growth hacker, familiar with rapid experimentation and marketing automation tools (Autopilot, Zoho Marketing hub…)
- You have a hands-on practical mentality, fast paced and digital savant
- You are result driven & cost aware. Creative with small budgets.
- You can identify segments and create personalized customer journeys integrating different marketing tools
- Flexible (can deal with changing priorities) and self-reliant (can deal with less structure)
- You understand growth is a team effort and can work well with different profiles
- Creative and solution oriented • Customer and international oriented
- No marketing BS/Lingo but actions (1% inspiration, 99% transpiration)
- Jack of all trades in marketing
- Good IQ/EQ/PQ with energy! You see solutions where others see problems.
- You see systems as a tool, not a target
- You can handle short deadlines with your planning skills and personality
- Can work with different CMS
- Full English proficiency (Native is a plus)
- Dutch/French/Spanish at a professional level are a huge plus
- 2+ years of proven experience in growth hacking and/or marketing in industrial B2B context.
Apply here: https://www.turbulent.be/jobs
As soon as possible