WindKinetic Off-grid Power Systems is a Florence (Italy) based company that designs and produces innovative solutions for renewable energy distributed power generation for off-grid applications and microgrids.
We operate worldwide as technology supplier, system integrator and engineering often on EPC basis (Engineering, procurement and construction).
Our system are deployed worldwide in different field and markets : NGOs, rural electrification, mining industry, oil&gas offshore, telemetry, disaster relief and civil use.
The Company is seeking an experienced and adaptable Global Off-Grid Sales Manager to support the Company ambitious growth strategy.
- In accordance with the CEO, develop a global sales strategy
- Perform the execution of the off-grid global sales strategy and plan established by the BoD and CEO
- Match growth sales targets
- Build a global sales structure both in-house and external to the company (resellers, distributors…) with a focus on African countries
- Driving sales according to the off-grid product portfolio whilst providing feedback for improvement/change to the portfolio, marketing and key sales messages
- Closely manage the prospects list alongside the off-grid account managers and actively participate and assist in the negotiation and close of sales and contract escalations
- Develop high level relationships with key decision makers within existing and potential customers
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining effective customer relations personally or in conjunction with the off-grid account managers, resolving problems or responding to enquiries
- Constantly monitor, review and apply to call for tenders together with the Engineering team
- Represent the company in public events, training, tradeshows etc
- Actively identify new opportunities
- Attend customer meetings when required
- Constant monitoring and study of the Off-grid Market
- Regular analysis on competitors
- Prepare quarterly sales forecasts
- Ensure the CEO remains up to date on business matters and knowledgeable in the target African markets
- Direct management and development of the off-grid sales staff
- Proficiency in English, preferably good French or Italian
- Legal rights to work in the European Union
- 3-5+ years’ experience in the renewable energy sector (preferably off-grid)
- MA in Engineering, Economics, International Relations or equivalent
Location: Florence, Italy
Contacts for applications:
Alice Nencini: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claudio Pedretti: email@example.com
30 September 2019