Freqcon designs and produces power electronics and control system for renewable energy generation and for grid power quality. Besides our grid connected systems for large wind turbines and PV plants, we developed several products for micro grid operation with DC coupled hybrid systems for wind, PV, genset and batteries.
Our grid power quality products have capabilties for energy storage, artificial inertia, reactive power compensation and active harmonic filtering. Our products are installed worldwide and support an installed capacity of more than 30GW renewable power production.
To support our team at the Rethem location, we are immediately looking for a full-time Electronics Developer (38.5 hours week).
- New and further development of circuit diagrams and circuit board layouts.
- Component selection and simulation of electronic circuits.
- EMC-compliant design in an industrial environment.
- Construction of prototypes and measuring systems.
- Development of test procedures for our production.
- Programming of microcontrollers from various manufacturers (i.e. Atmel, STM).
- Co-responsibility for project management and project coordination.
- Documentation of hardware and software.
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or a technician in electrical engineering, mechatronics, electronics or comparable.
- First professional experience as an electronics developer is desirable.
- Good knowledge of printed circuit board development (i.e. with Altium Designer).
- Confident use of the programming languages C / C ++ & Python.
- High willingness to learn.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to national and international customers is an advantage.
- English language skills are desirable.
- Independent and organised work.
- High degree of personal responsibility and self-organisation.
We offer you:
- A permanent contract.
- A varied and demanding work environment.
- Company health promotion, company pension scheme.
- 30 days vacation.
- Attractive additional services, such as shopping vouchers, allowance for the fitness studio, office fruit basket, free drinks.
- Participation in the continuous improvement concept.
- The environment of a modern, dynamically growing family business.
- Working in a motivated and committed team.
As soon as possible