Qinous develops and markets standardized all-in-one energy storage system for the integration of renewable energies in isolated mini-grids and for various on-grid applications. Our systems are based on high-quality lithium ion or aqueous hybrid ion batteries and are available in the mid-power range (30kW up to 1MW+). Our solution includes the battery system, grid-forming battery inverter, housing with temperature control and a mini-grid management system with remote access and an intuitive human-machine interface. Depending on size our system come in a compact housing, 20ft or 40ft ISO container.
In February 2016 Qinous had installed or had under construction a total of nearly 7MWh within 12 projects in 5 countries. Our references include hospitals, a fast-charging system, a village grid, a remote settlement and system for the increase of self-consumption.
Qinous was founded in 2013 by Steffen Heinrich, Dr. George Hanna and Busso v. Bismarck and is based in Berlin, Germany.
Do you want to change the future of energy with us?
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the entire sales process from first touchpoint to contract, including activities such as sourcing, system demonstrations, creating RFPs, offer generation and negotiation.
- Source and contact potential customers and project developers.
- Analyze leads and project proposals to ensure we focus on the right opportunities and customers.
- Maintain and grow our Key Accounts.
- Act as subject matter expert in technical sales discussions with customers.
- Establish and maintain a structured database of customers to establish a sales strategy built on data and metrics.
- You have a university degree in energy engineering or similar field.
- You bring 2+ years experience as a sales engineer, or from a similar role which spans across both technical and commercial areas.
- Deep understanding of energy storage, renewable energy systems and/or microgrid systems.
- Ability to maintain CRM data and make decisions powered by data.
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly independent and can-do working style.
- Willingness to travel, also outside of Europe.
- Fluent in English and ideally German and/or Spanish.
- You become a vital part of a growing team working in a future market.
- The chance to contribute to changing an industry by applying innovative technology in a highly relevant and meaningful field.
- A chance to be highly involved in the creation and development of the sales process.
- Short decision-making processes and room for initiative.
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth.
- An inclusive atmosphere and the opportunity to work within a team of experts.
How to apply:
Please apply on Qinous website here: http://bit.ly/2xouSS4
As soon as possible