Trama TecnoAmbiental (TTA) is an international consulting and engineering SME active since 1986 and based in Barcelona, Spain. Its main specialty is distributed renewable energy generation combined with energy management and efficiency in developing regions. In rural electrification, and particularly microgrids, TTA has been involved in studies, policy, deployment and capacity building in over 60 countries.
TTA’s team has international and cross-cultural experience at technological as well as institutional levels, including regulatory, financial and social aspects. Projects have been done in Europe, Americas, Africa, the Middle East, Oceania and Asia. Clients include governments, multilateral and bilateral institutions (WB UNDP, UNOPS, UNIDO, UNESCO, IDB, OLADE, IRENA, IEA, EC, AECID, and others), NGOs, local communities, individuals, private developers, contractors, electric utilities etc.
TTA was awarded the EUREC Technology Prize 2001, “for developing excellent system technology for rural electrification based on renewable energy sources, combined with an innovative, user-oriented approach for its implementation”.
In 2015, TTA was awarded with the Prize “Off-Grid Experts Awards” by the company Off-Grid Phaesun together with ARE, for excellence in the performance in the field of Off-Grid power supply, in the Category A “Product” for its “Electricity Dispenser”, a Smart Meter for microgrids.
TTA is seeking a Business Analyst. He/she will be responsible of tasks in 5 main areas depending on his/her skills and experience:
- To analyse the market, opportunities, and results. To develop strategy, propose it, get approval, communicate, and implement it.
- To support Business Developers in defining and implementing the Commercial Plan (each region) and commercial objectives.
- To follow-up key Performance Indicators.
- To write and communicate to all the stakeholders pro-actively commercial reports (results, improvements, lessons learnt…).
2. Financial analysis
- To develop and implement methodology and tools to allow a clear and efficient financial analysis.
- To assist in the financial planning of the projects, and of the company. To keep a positive cash flow and give the financial overview and recommendation each quarter.
- To streamline the production activities for smooth implementation: guarantees, invoice payments vs incomes...
- To analyse the financial status of the projects at the beginning and at the end of it; provide financial results and improvements to project managers.
Responsible for the corporate communication.
- Knowledge Hub.
- Marketing documents (company presentation, templates of MoM, PowerPoints, corporate signatures, brand management (logos,…)).
- To develop and implement the merchandising strategy (t-shirt, products,).
- Branding, Corporate video and image (website).
- Internal Communication (newcomers, HR, etc).
4. Key Account Strategy
- Vision on Business associations, partnerships, and commercial trips.
- Team coordination for Key clients, strategy, short-term and long -term actions and follow-up.
5. Consulting mission
- Occasionally the Business Analyst may assist TTA’s consultants on some project tasks related to his field.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following competences:
- Educational Background. A Master’s degree. Specific education in International Business, Financial, Administration and Management, Marketing or similar will be an advantage.
- Previous Work Experience. Minimum 2 years of experience in business development, marketing, business analyst, is required, ideally in distributed solar PV, mini-grids and/or rural electrification and/or development projects.
- Market analysis. Previous work experience related to market analysis, and strategy implementation or similar is required.
- International Experience. Despite not required, it is desirable.
- Languages. Fluency in Spanish, with excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills. Fluency in French and English highly desirable.
- Computer Skills. Excellent command in Microsoft Word and Excel are required.
- Business Strategy vision and creativity,
- Analytical skills,
- Efficient process design skills,
- Determination and soft skills to implement processes,
- Ability to coordinate a team,
- Methodical and well organised,
- Problem-solver, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills.
- Salary and benefits: Annual gross salary 20,000 – 30,000 EUR depending on profile.
- Starting date: Immediate.
- Position based in: Barcelona, Spain.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the following link, where you will find the procedure to follow (upload CV and fill-inform): https://goo.gl/forms/i05SOg847G7bsybE3
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As soon as possible