Martifer Solar is a leading global player in Development, EPC and O&M Services in the photovoltaic market, with a focus now on Off-Grid and Hybrid Solutions. MARTIFER SOLAR is a Portuguese-based company with presence in more than 20 countries over 4 continents and has implemented 670 MW of solar energy all over the world. Supported by a proven track record and true worldwide presence, the company provides 360º turnkey solutions adapted to each customer’s individual needs. Our achievements place the company among the world’s largest solar companies in the sector.
You will identify appropriate villages for mini grid projects in Myanmar. Under the supervision of the Business Developer, you will contact local authorities and Village Electrification Committees, and will perform load demand analyses on site and get local approvals. You will also be involved in the development of other activites, such as renewable energy solutions for industries and telecom towers, and securing land for grid connected power plant.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain relationship with the villagers.
- Establish and maintain relationship with local authorities (DRD, ESE, MOEE, MOALI, etc.) at all relevant levels (Township, District and Region).
- Conduct load demand analysis on site (households and productive consumers, current and future demand).
- Understand local specificities (political situation, religious facts, potential conflict…) and advise the business development team on the villages best suited to develop mini-grids (upstream work).
- Contribute to the development of proposals.
- Obtaining local approvals.
- Securing land.
- Engineering school graduate with experience and interest for commercial and financial subjects or Business School Master's degree.
- Able to build a strong relationship with villagers, administrations, authorities, landowners.
- Able to understand local specificities in Myanmar and to spend time on project site.
- Experience and/or know-how in mini-grid.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), GIS software (Google Earth, QGIS) and experience in AutoCAD can be an added advantage.
- Languages: native Burmese and fluent in English.
How to apply:
Please apply online here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1332142687/
As soon as possible